K&N’s Aircharger® High-Flow Air Intake System provides low restriction, long service intervals and delivers more horsepower to your RZR XP900. It increases power by eliminating the restrictive stock OE airbox and replacing it with a powdercoated aluminum oversized airbox/heat shield, custom mandrel bent aluminum intake tubes and original K&N “XD Series” High-Flow Air Filters. Oversized “XD Series” air filters are used, lowering restriction, providing long service intervals and excellent filtration efficiency. The K&N Air Filters are washable, reusable, pre-oiled and ready for installation.
• No Fuel-management modifications necessary to obtain increased performance
• Intake Systems are sold complete, with all necessary mounting hardware included
• 63 Series Intake system are street legal in most states. However, they are not legal for use in
California and other states adopting California emission standards
- Guaranteed increase in Horsepower!
- The Aircharger® Intake System, replaces the OEM Airbox
- Oversized Powder-coated aluminum airbox/heat shield
- High-Flow mandrel bent powder coated Intake tubes increases airflow velocity
- Incorporates 2 K&N “XD” Washable & Reusable High-Flow Air Filters™ lowering airflow restriction
- “XD” Extra fine weave pleated cotton for high filtration efficiency
- Includes all mounting hardware
- K&N One-Year Limited Warranty
Source: K&N Press Release
Posted in: Gear