GBC Motorsports Offering Over $45,000 in Contingency for 2015 Quad-X Series
- Updated: January 21, 2015
GBC Motorsports will be offering their GBC Bucks contingency program for the 2015 Quad-X Series. The GBC Bucks Awards Program rewards ATV & UTV racers that achieve success while using GBC tires. This season there will be more than $45,000 in GBC Bucks up for grabs across UTV and ATV classes. In order to be eligible to earn GBC Bucks, you must:
- Use GBC tires on all four wheels of your ATV or UTV.
- GBC decals must be prominently displayed on the front and both sides of the vehicle.
- Tech inspection must be performed at the event and form must be signed by the tech. Kory Ellis will be at each event in the GBC tent to perform inspections. (Forms without a tech signature will not be accepted)
- A separate form must be filled out for each round of the series.
- Finish top 3 of your class (minimum of 5 racers must compete in class).
Quad-X Series GBC Bucks forms can be downloaded and printed HERE.
In order to claim your GBC Bucks, be sure to send in your completed form no later than 30 days from the day of the event. GBC Bucks can then be applied toward the purchase of tires from GBC Motorsports. Participants will be responsible for tax and shipping fees. GBC Bucks must be redeemed within 12 months of earning them.
You can submit your forms by fax (310-694-9109), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail:
Attn: Rider Support
222 S. Harbor Blvd. Suite 700
Anaheim, CA 92805
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact rider support at email@example.com. For a full lineup of GBC Motorsports tires visit www.gbcmotorsports.com. Get the latest racing news by following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.